Are you a new parent? Do you want to know more about sleeping habits of your child?
Every child is different and the total sleep differs from one to the next. However, it is very important to know the basic facts about your child’s sleep, because it can help you to improve his/her sleeping habits and to make your life much easier. Good nights rest or quality nap makes your child happier.
For typical sleep cycles of babies for their first year, you can check out this infographics by Naturalmat.
Interesting facts about baby sleep in the first year:
- In the first year, your child’s total sleep will be around 5712 hours.
- In the first year, your child’s total day sleep will be around 1452 hours.
- You, as a new parent, can lose up to 2 months sleep.
- Babies can take as long as 20 minutes to reach deep sleep.
- If your are the one of ten parents, be ready for waking up regularly at 5.30 am.