Do you know that Baby Monitor 3G supports great feature of personalization? Instead of the default message “Baby is sleeping” you can add your baby’s name and change the color of baby’s clothes depending on your baby’s sex. Since the last update you can set it not only at baby station, but also remotely from parent station.
Here is a brief tutorial how to do it:
1. Click on “Settings” button in the left upper corner either on your baby or parent station.
2. In the “Settings” you can set baby’s name just by typing in.
3. Choose the sex of your baby. It will change the color of swaddling blanket depending on your choice of babygirl or babyboy.
4. Confirm your personal settings.
5. That’s it! Now you are monitoring YOUR baby! Enjoy it!